EagleONE always looks for clients who are a good cultural fit. We do so because ultimately it is good for the client AND good for our staff. As a privately held firm, we face the same kinds of challenges that most of our franchise owners face – payroll, infrastructure requirements, technology enhancements, staffing – the list goes on. We feel that not only are our solutions a great fit, but the personalities of our staff work well with the franchise owners.
In the last business quarter alone, we have accomplished the following:
- Formed a new partnership relationship with David Whalen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwhalen2020/) of 2020 Franchise Consulting (http://www.2020fc.com/).
- Consummated a relationship with Peter Thomas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterhthomas1/) and working for his brand Dogtopia (www.dogtopia.com).
- Finalized a relationship with Charlie Smith (https://www.linkedin.com/in/opinsights/) and working for his brand Expense reduction Analysts (https://us.expensereduction.com/).
- Finalized a partnership with Mark McClellan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-mcclellan-1a25541/) of YOU Network (http://www.theyounetwork.com/).
- Enhanced our relationship with John Allen Dees (https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnallendees/) of Dees & Associates (https://sbdees.com/) – John has recently introduced us to the concept Cellairis and we are now in dialogues to help them with our franchise services.
- Finalized our relationship with Joe Burum (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeburum/) of GO Launch Pros (https://www.golaunchpros.com/) and we have consummated a deal to service his franchsie Amazing Lash Studios.
- Continued our alliance with Tim Rowell (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-rowell-0099914/) of Eat Here Brands (https://www.eatbabalu.com/) – and are continuing dialogues with the CEO, Ned Lidvall (linkedin.com/in/ned-lidvall-95942a36) to discuss our franchise services.
- We have added 18 & 8 (www.eighteeneight.com) as a client and formed a relationship with Chris Brown (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-brown-a416974/).
We have also consummated partnerships with the following:
- Lisa Welko https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-welko-0996283/
- Steve Valentine https://www.linkedin.com/in/cashflowsteve/
- Todd Weiss https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddweisscfa/
- Mark Moeller https://www.linkedin.com/in/therecipeofsuccess/
- Jim Gleason https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimgleason1/
- Rick Morgin https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardmorgin/
EagleONE is honored to have such quality people as alliances and such quality brands as clients. Our alliances make us stronger and our one of our keys to success!
If you’d like to learn more about what we are covering and learning while in Atlanta, and how it may enhance your approach with your customers, please feel free to set some time with me here: https://calendly.com/mike-hutzel
Or email me @: Mike.Hutzel@eagle1group.com We’re always glad to help other businesses get bettter.